Benefits of Yoga Therapy
- alleviate pain and heal injury
- opportunity for one to one instruction, care and attention
- especially good for joint and muscular skeletal issues, including sciatica,
scoliosis and osteo arthritis
- learn about our bodies and postural habits
- re-pattern our alignment for long term wellbeing
- empower ourselves to continue to live free of pain and injury
- learn to find balance in all of our actions; on and off the yoga mat
- receive hands on adjustments to help release muscular holdings and
increase alignment awareness
- receive specific instructions and brief exercises to continue the process between
- no previous yoga knowledge is necessary, only a desire to heal
- NEW- kinesthetic awareness techniques of using balls in muscle trigger points to release and open muscles, which relieves tension and allows the body to open to its most beneficial state of wellness.
Yoga Therapy Fees:
Initial intake appointment: 1 1/2-2 hours $125
1 hour $75, set of 5 $325 (save $10 per session)
1 hour including kinesthetic awareness muscle release ball work $80, set of 5 $350 (save $10 per session)
1 1/2 hour $100, set of 5 $450 (save $10 per session)
kinesthetic awareness muscle release ball work included in 1 1/2 hour sessions
Initial intake includes gathering history, visual exam of alignment, possible physical manipulations to release pain and teaching of optimal
alignment in addition to practicing some simple exercises to help the body heal.
Follow-up appointments are to check progress, review exercises and possibly change them as the student gets more open and energetic.
Please contact Patience at 919-264-7622 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.Individual sessions take place in Patience's home studio or in your home for an additional fee.
In order to accommodate everyone, payment of full fee is expected for cancellations made with less than 24hr notice.
Read more about Yoga Therapy at: